Google+





Thursday, August 30, 2007

Avatar 2 Planned Already??

In a recent interview with Joel David Moore on James Cameron's Avatar, when asked about a possible sequel he disclosed:

“I can’t say. I mean, people know that there’s been talks of a sequel already so that’s already out there. I would love any opportunity to work with him again, so if that is the way that the Avatar creation goes, then that’s the way that I want to go.”

It's great to hear that Jim Cameron has the studio's ear and that budgets are not an issue this time around. I speculate that Cameron is on time and on budget so far and may even finish up shooting early; though he WILL use every second he can with the special effects team @ Peter Jackson's Weta.

Source: About.com

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.