Google+





Saturday, November 24, 2007

Stanford's Make3D: Converting your images from 2D to 3D


I got a nice intro email and beta invite from Ashutosh Saxena over at Make3D (Stanford University). They are doing some very cool things with converting 2D images to 3D and I've got to say I'm very impressed. While I promised not to disclose what I saw after logging in and that I would not take any screen shots -I can say that what they are aiming for is not only very cool, but also has a huge business potential for a start up. I would definitely use it!

I will give you more when Ashutozh opens the door a bit more! Stay tuned.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.