Google+





Monday, March 10, 2008

Rodriguez Talks "Avatar"

My friends over at ComingSoon have a nice little impromptu interview with Michelle Rodriguez regarding "Avatar". They caught up with her at an art gallery:

CS: How is "Avatar" going?
Rodriguez: We finished shooting and now they're going to go into post for about a year.

CS: Have you seen any of the footage?
Rodriguez: It's spectacular.

CS: Our audience is really excited about it, so anything you can tell me would be great.
Rodriguez: I've seen raw stuff that hasn't even been touched up. It's not even in its second phase of all of the computer post-production that they've got to do, and it looks phenomenal.

CS: How in awe were you of James Cameron?
Rodriguez: Let's just put it this way, if my bills weren't so expensive on a monthly basis, I would beg him to become his assistant. I would literally beg him.

CS: How incredible was your experience on the film and with Cameron?
Rodriguez: I think he's an amazing guy. I look forward to watching and being a part of anything in his future.

CS: What was the process of shooting on the set like?
Rodriguez: Just being surrounded by geniuses. In between cuts we'd just be talking about science. He's an encyclopedia that guy and I love him for it. I just get fed information which is great.

CS: How do you think fans are going to react when they see "Avatar"?
Rodriguez: They're going to react the same way they did when people saw their first colored film. I'm so proud to be a part of it.


They also talk a bit about her upcoming movie "The Fast and the Furious 4" and you can check out the whole interview here.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.