Google+





Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I See 3D Gaming In My NEAR Future...

Jim here. Feels like the holidays around here! Just got a extra special package delivered to my door - a gorgeous 22" Samsung Synmaster 2233 (yep! 120hz - and VERY 3D ready!), an EVGA NVIDIA GTX 285 graphics card (a behemoth card!), and last but certainly not least, NVIDIA's 3D Vision.

I'll give you ten seconds to figure out what I am going to be doing in the very near term! I guess the title gave it away :-) Have some serious 3D gaming coming up and I will be posting my reviews for your use in judging what you want, when you want when it comes to Stereoscopic 3D gaming. BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM in 3D anyone?

I am now in the process of building a box around these core pieces!

Further, I will be shooting the unboxing of these sexy pieces of 3D hardware shortly. Stay tuned! :-)

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.