Google+





Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Quick Post: AVATAR Novel Confirmed By My Source - More Details...

Jim here. Hmmm. We didn't get this AVATAR news first my fellow Pandora fans, and for that I am deeply humbled. It was bound to happen sooner or later I guess! There will be an AVATAR novel in our future and it sounds downright delicious. So if we can't be first, lets confirm it (it sounded very close to Pandorapedia) and expound upon it!

Just got word from someone in the know (trusted source) in the Cameron camp and here is the low down:
"There will indeed be a novel, based on the movie, but not a novelization. It will expand on the characters and explain much of Na'vi culture that is not shown in the movie. It will also have some of the backstory. JC will be writing it. I have no idea of the release date."

So we are entering into a fully articulated world through this novel I would imagine. Cameron seems to want everyone to know the full details of this new environment - to fuel future projects I will wager. And heck, if the man has already done the work - you might as well flaunt it!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.