Google+





Monday, November 16, 2009

AVATAR THE GAME Demo Launched!! Then Taken Down!

Jim here. Well it was bound to happen. When the world found out about the free demo of Ubisoft's AVATAR THE GAME - many, many people bookmarked www.cokezero.de to grab a copy. Myself included.

I have yet to hear whether anyone was successful in downloading it as most were complaining of 15-20 hour durations to get the file! And then Coke Zero pulled the rug out. Pulled the file and the site is now saying it will be available tomorrow.

Hmmm. I think I saw this one coming. I hope they are tapping into many more servers tomorrow! I will be there.

As soon as I get a copy I will be posting a review!! ...ok give me a hour to play with it... :-)
Stereoscopic 3D of course...

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.