Google+





Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Listen to Clips of James Horner's "Avatar" Score!

Michael here. On first listen I am loving this music. It sounds very big: orchestral and bombastic with a cool electronic and tribal twist. And I love the way he layers the vocals into the tracks.

To me it seems like it will be as memorable as anything Horner has done. Music is so important to Cameron's movies, and with the years Horner has been working on this I am sure I will listen to it on repeat just like Braveheart, Aliens, Titanic, etc.

Listen to the one-minute samples from the Avatar OST below:

http://soundcloud.com/user2753116/sets/avatar_ost_samples

Thoughts? Which track is your favorite so far? Chime in below!

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.