Google+





Thursday, April 22, 2010

Will Smith Needs 3D And 3D Needs Will Smith - MEN IN BLACK 3D In The Works!!

Jim here. According to ShowBiz411, Director Barry Sonnenfeld has secured Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones to reprise their MEN IN BLACK roles for a third iteration - this time in stereoscopic 3D!

Roger Friedman conjectures that MIB 3D would replace the delayed SPIDER-MAN 4 in the Memorial Day window of 2011.

We will see about the timing, but this is great news. I have been thinking we need a Will Smith actioner in 3D and this fit suits me just fine.

Of course I called MIB 3D a full year ago :-)

And an I AM LEGEND prequel in 3D would be a home run too if you ask me.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.