Google+





Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CinemaCon 2011: Disney Screenings - CARS 2, ON STRANGER TIDES and THE AVENGERS

I just saw 26 minutes of footage from CARS 2 and 19 minutes from PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES in extremely well projected 3D by MasterImage. The movies look outstanding.

I can't divulge too much info but CARS 2 looks to be a better outing than the first in my mind. Lots of action and well, anything with Michael Caine is awesome anyway!

POTC looks like a ton-o-fun too. I saw a very ingenious escape scene that I can't describe to you right now, but it is worth the price of admission in itself!

Oh and I saw much more of Blackbeard and he is going to be the perfect villain in the movie! LOVED his scenes.

Producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Rob Marshall gave the clip's intro in person.

I also saw a sizzler reel for THE AVENGERS! Let me tell you the whole audience was open mouthed in watching it. Several stars were interviewed for the clip like Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson and Scarlett Johannson along with director Joss Whedon who you could tell is so excited to be working on the picture. This thing is going to be MAMMOTH!

More soon!


Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.