Google+





Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MUST SEE: New Image From THE HOBBIT - Bilbo And The Beards!

I must confess that while I liked how Martin Freeman visually would look like a hobbit, I didn't know his acting mannerisms or even how his voice sounded when I first heard of his casting by Peter Jackson.

But now I have watched him in SHERLOCK, that particularly incredible TV series from the BBC and he IS Bilbo Baggins. Almost a perfect embodiment.

One does not need to be further excited about the pending release of THE HOBBIT - it will be one of the brightest moments of 2012 cinema. But little pieces of magic (like this photo) are always a cause for pause.

Enjoy. THE HOBBIT starts its journey December 14.

Source: Yahoo

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.