Google+





Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TRON 3 In The Works - Probable 2014 Production Start

Music to my ears! I loved TRON: LEGACY and so without reservation I have been looking forward to a sequel especially because the principals are still there: Joseph Kosinski is directing and it looks like the top line actors are returning.

Here is what Bruce Boxleitner had to say on the subject:
"It’s in the works. Anything could happen, but all I can say is, it’s in its formative stages. [Joseph] Kosinski, who is slated for it, he’s shooting another movie now, and then they’ll get around to doing that. I think somewhere around 2014, maybe. I’m talking way out of school here, but they can’t shoot me because I’m Tron."

He added further:
"The last movie didn’t end. It actually started the next movie and then went to black."

Boxleitner has been the only one from the LEGACY production to let us know about a potential sequel and continues to do so. Though the first time he told us he was thinking a release in 2013, which obviously isn't going to happen.

Source: IamRogue

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.