Google+





Tuesday, April 17, 2012

UPDATED: PROMETHEUS Earns A PG-13 After Three Editing Attempts?

**Same Day Update: I am now alerted to a gentleman by the name of invictus_005 who claims to have impersonated someone to get this information from the MPAA. More and more dubious to me.

This is far from official
yet as these things can be so easily created by fans, but for what it's worth it seems that Fox has earned a PG-13 rating from the MPAA. It took three editing attempts apparently.

I received this image from a source I am unfamiliar with and he uses the code name "John Rambo". So I cannot vouch for this information.

Personally I would have liked to have seen PROMETHEUS with an 'R' and perhaps that really is the case - if this thing is from someone's imagination.

You decide if you want to believe this, but I'm sure the answer is just around the corner as PROMETHEUS' release date is fast approaching. A few quick Google searches turned up nothing for this Executive Director, Sharon Manecki from the MPAA.

Contact Me

Jim Dorey
Editor-in-Chief
jim (at) marketsaw (dot) com

All contents Copyright © 2006-2021, MarketSaw Media. All Rights Reserved. All copyrights and trademarks on this website belong to their respective owners.